2018 Football Student Season Ticket Sale Guide
2018 Sale Dates
Eligibility Requirements to Purchase Student Football Season Tickets
Ticket Cost and Limits
Join the SNLC
How to Purchase on Assigned Sale Date
PLEASE NOTE - students will not be able to see all of the options referenced below until the sale is live.
Quick Start Guide
|Monday, June 18, 2018 at 7 a.m. ET||Graduates|
|Tuesday, June 19, 2018 at 7 a.m. ET||Seniors|
|Wednesday, June 20, 2018 at 7 a.m. ET||Juniors|
|Thursday, June 21, 2018 at 7 a.m. ET||Sophomores|
|Friday, June 22, 2018 at 7 a.m. ET||Freshmen|
- Undergraduate students- Must be registered for at least 12 credits for the 2018 Fall semester by Wednesday, May 30, 2018 at 5 p.m. Being on a wait list for a class DOES NOT count as credits.
- Graduate students- Must be active for the 2018 Fall semester by Wednesday, May 30, 2018 at 5 p.m.
- New Graduate students- Must be offered admission for the Fall 2018 semester by Wednesday, May 30 at 5 p.m.
- Freshman and transfer students- Must meet all Penn State entrance and admission standards and be a "paid accept" by May 30, 2018 at 5 p.m.
- Commonwealth campus students- Students coming to University Park are NOT transfer students. Follow the guidelines for full-time students.
- Penn College students- Penn College students will participate in the online sale just as other full-time Penn State students. However, selling and transferring ticket options are not enabled for Penn College students.
- World Campus students- World Campus students will participate in the online sale just as other full-time Penn State students. (Penn State ID+ card will be required.)
- Five Class Sale Dates- Sale dates are assigned according to your official University Semester Classification as of May 30, 2018 at 5 p.m. Assigned sale dates cannot be changed. All eligible students will receive an email containing their sale date the week of June 11, 2018.
- Students requiring ADA seating must first successfully purchase a student season ticket package on their assigned sale date. Please contact the Athletic Ticket Office at 1-800-NITTANY after completing your purchase to be assigned ADA seating in the student section.
- There is a one (1) ticket limit per student.
- Full Season ticket cost - $232. All seven (7) home games included.
- Ticket will be placed on student's Penn State ID+ card. Physical paper tickets will not be issued.
- All ticket purchases are final - no refunds or exchanges.
- PLEASE NOTE- student season ticket holders may sell or transfer a maximum of four (4) game tickets per season using the Student TicketExchange. Selling price ranges from $10 to $60 per ticket.
- Students can also purchase a Student Nittany Lion Club membership during the sale ($35.)
- A Ticketmaster account is required to purchase a student Football season ticket. Students can create or update a Ticketmaster account by clicking here. The Ticketmaster account will be used for the season ticket purchase only. Students will manage their tickets via their Student Account Manager, which will be built for them by Penn State Athletics.
- Individuals wishing to purchase tickets for multiple students on the same day will need to set up a unique Ticketmaster account for each student, with a unique email address for each Ticketmaster account. The same email address cannot be used. Individuals will also need to use credit or debit cards with different billing addresses. Each billing address can only purchase 1 (one) ticket.
- Use a web browser supported by Ticketmaster. Supported browsers can be found here.
- Do not use multiple browsers, refresh or use the back button during the sale.
- Mobile devices are not compatible for the sale.
- Log in to the Ticketmaster sale site by clicking here.
- Choose the event → Find Tickets.
- Choose one (1) ticket → Enter your 9 digit Penn State student ID number.
- Enter the security verification code → Continue.
- Review ticket information displayed.
- Select "Student ID" as the delivery method.
- Enter payment information.
- PLEASE NOTE - there are time limits for each part of the sale and payment process.
- A successful purchase will result in students receiving a confirmation number as well as a confirmation email. The confirmation email will be sent to the email address associated with the Ticketmaster account used to make the purchase. If you do not receive a confirmation number or email, your sale may have been unsuccessful. Please call 1-800-NITTANY.