Parking / Bus Information for Rec Hall Events
For Rec Hall Event Parking Information, contact Penn State Transportation Services at 814-865-1436 or click here.
For fans attending Penn State Intercollegiate Athletic Events at Rec Hall, the following primary parking areas will provide ample parking for most event dates. For the most convenient traffic and parking experience, we always recommend early arrival for popular events and when other activities are occurring on campus.
For a safe and enjoyable experience for all, we remind our fans to please cooperate with traffic control and be courteous to fellow wrestling fans and other patrons in the parking areas.
- Red-A Lot, Complimentary:
- Outdoor parking in the 'Red-A' lot accessed at the North Atherton Street and White Course Drive intersection.
- A Penn State police officer will be present to control the traffic light located at the Atherton Street / White Course Drive intersection to assist pedestrian crossing and outbound traffic as necessary.
- Nittany Parking Deck, Complimentary (directly next to the Nittany Lion Inn):
- Please use one of the marked VISITOR gates and take a ticket to access. At exit, all gates will be open to expedite departure.
- From time to time, familiar traffic patterns may be altered to safely accommodate campus traffic. Fans may be directed to exit only via right on Fischer Road to right on Allen to right on Curtin. Follow Curtin to North Atherton or to the next intersections at College Ave. and Beaver Ave. Review street map above.
- Inside the Deck, please pay close attention speed limits, one-way directional patterns, and obey the head-first parking rule (backing into a parking space is prohibited and subject to ticketing and/or towing). Illegal exits (against directional patterns) may also result in ticketing and/or towing.
- Overflow Parking:
- Additional surface lots along Curtain may be available and the East Parking Deck is approximately three (3) blocks to the east on Bigler Road between Curtin Road and Park Ave.
- Campus Bus Service:
- The Red Link campus bus provides bus service from West Campus (the Red-A parking lot), through campus via Curtin Road to Innovation Park and back. The Red Link runs every 17 - 23 minutes on Mon - Fri from 4:45 a.m. - 10:00 p.m., then every 45 minutes Mon - Fri after 10:00 p.m. and on Sunday starting at Noon through 7:00 p.m.
- Blue and White Loop campus buses provide bi-directional service along Beaver Avenue (White Loop) and Curtin Road and also along College Avenue (Blue Loop) and Curtain Road operating every 6 - 8 minutes Mon - Fri until 8:00 p.m., then every 11 minutes from 8:00 p.m. - 12:30 a.m. On Sunday service is every 20 minutes from 9:00 a.m. until 3:00 p.m. and every 10 minutes between 3:00 p.m. and 12:30 a.m. There is no charge for riders on campus. See catabus.com for specific information.
Thank you for your tremendous support! We look forward to seeing you!
- Top Videos
No. 6 Women's Soccer Welcomes No. 21 Duke, Arkansas
08/26/2015 | @PennStateWSOC
No. 23 Men's Soccer Opens 2015 Season Friday
08/26/2015 | @PennStateMSOC
VIDEO: Training Camp Update - August 26
08/26/2015 | @PennStateFball
Penn State - DePaul Matchup Added to ESPN Tip-Off Marathon
08/27/2015 | @PennStateMBB
Teams Contribute More Than 5,300 Hours of Community Service
08/26/2015 | @GoPSUsports
Inside Training Camp - Linebackers
08/27/2015 | @PennStateFball
Training Camp: Gesicki Eager to Begin Year Two
08/27/2015 | @PennStateFball
BLOG: Former Football Captain Motivates Lions’ Field Hockey for 2015 Season
08/27/2015 | @PennStateFH