Visiting Team Information
The Pennsylvania State University Sports Medicine Staff would like to welcome you and your institution to State College, Pa. (University Park Campus). We hope this homepage will assist you in planning for your travel and answer any questions you have regarding the medical care for your athletes while visiting Penn State. If there is a need to use an athletic training room, it is encouraged to make arrangements prior to arriving on campus. For specific information concerning hours of operation for a facility or equipment/ medical services available please contact the appropriate Staff Athletic Trainer for that sport in the directory link below. If you have any special requests or medical needs arise while you are in Happy Valley please feel free to contact our staff and we will do our best to take care of your needs. Good luck with your season and we look forward to hosting you and your team.
- Penn State Sports Medicine Department Staff Directory
- Mount Nittany Medical Center
- Directions to Mount Nittany Hospital
- The Pennsylvania State University Campus Map: University Park
- University Ambulance Service
- Pharmacies in the State College Area
- State College Visitor's Guide
- Weather in State College, Pa.