Penn State Women's Volleyball parking is available at Lot Red A and the Nittany Parking Deck.
For parking at the Nittany Deck, Intercollegiate Athletics, in partnership with Transportation Services, sponsors a period of free parking for Women's Volleyball attendees that begins 1.5 hours before the start of each match and ends approximately 1.5 hours after the match has ended. For any additional time parked before or after the match, each attendee will be responsible for the standard $1 per hour parking fee.
With new equipment recently installed at the Nittany Deck, please note the new procedures for visitor parking:
- Take ticket at entry lane and park in any non-reserved space (KEEP TICKET WITH YOU!)
- When ready to exit the deck after the match, visit one of the pay-on-foot machines on the ground floor of the Parking Deck and submit your entry ticket.
- If no fee is due, the ticket will be returned to you as validated, and you may then proceed to your vehicle to exit.
- If a fee is due, you will be prompted to pay by credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover) or cash. Once payment has been received, your ticket will be returned to you as paid and you may proceed to your vehicle to exit.
- Submit your paid or validated ticket at the exit lane machine to raise the gate.