Football Head Coach Search Committee Formed
Nov. 28, 2011
UNIVERSITY PARK, Pa. - Dr. David Joyner, Penn State Acting Athletic Director, today announced the members of the search committee charged with identifying candidates and appointing the 15th head football coach in the program's 125-year history.
Penn State President Rodney Erickson appointed Joyner to head the search committee, which is comprised of:
- Linda Caldwell, Penn State Faculty Athletics Representative;
- Charmelle Green, Penn State Associate Athletic Director and Senior Woman Administrator;
- Ira Lubert, Chairman and co-founder, Independence Capital Partners and Lubert Adler Partners;
- John Nichols, Emeritus Professor, Penn State College of Communications and Chair, Coalition on Intercollegiate Athletics;
- Russ Rose, Head Coach, Penn State Women's Volleyball Team
Joyner said the search committee will meet this week.