Sept. 2, 2009
1. Only Penn State or Penn College students are eligible for Advance Group tickets
2. The Student Gate "A" opens two (2) hours before kickoff. Come Early
3. Please refer to the photo of the Student Gate "A". From The intersection of Porter and Curtin Roads facing Gate "A", the Advance Group Student entry area is located between the Resolution Booth and the Freshman/Sophomore entry area.
4. Have your id+ card ready to show with the Advance Group ticket you have received.
5. All backpacks and bags over 8 ½' x 11" are not allowed in the stadium. Please only bring yourself and your Penn State id+ Card that has your individual game ticket. Invalid id+ Cards will be confiscated.
6. There will be an attendant at the Advance Group Seating area. Proceed to one of the entry points.
7. Students will have their individual ticket scanned.
8. Each student must show their Penn State id+ Card to the attendant. Cards that do not belong to that individual student will be confiscated.
9. Go straight to bag check.
10. Advance to the gate.
11. Enter Beaver Stadium and go directly to your reserved seat.