|Follow PSU Football:||Follow @PennStateFball|
• Kevin Threlkel is in his fourth year as Penn State’s Director of Football Administration.
• In his capacity, Threlkel handles daily internal operations, team travel logistics, preseason camp and serves as the team’s liaison to the Nittany Lion Club, Penn State Alumni Association and the Penn State Football Letterman’s Club.
• Threlkel served as the Assistant Director of Football Operations under James Franklin at Vanderbilt for three years from 2011-13.
• Prior to Vanderbilt, Threlkel was at the University of Maryland for two seasons, serving as the football operations intern in 2009 and program management specialist in 2010.
• The ties between Threlkel and Franklin date to Kansas State in 2006 and 2007, when the Wildcat undergraduate worked as the team’s offensive and recruiting assistant.
• During 2008 and the spring of 2009, Threlkel served as a development assistant with the Ahearn Fund, Kansas State’s athletic development organization.
• A native of Hays, Kansas, Threlkel earned his bachelor’s degree in business management from Kansas State University in December 2007 and obtained a master’s degree in counseling and student development from Kansas State University in May 2009.