|Follow PSU Football:||Follow @PennStateFball|
Stone earns honor from Collegiate Sports Video Association
• Stone oversees all functions of the video department, including filming and editing games and practices, budgeting and managing the student staff.
• He was selected as the team's 2016 Support Staff Member of the Year and was the 2015 Big Ten Video Coordinator of the Year by the Collegiate Sports Video Association (CSVA).
• Stone earned two football letters as an offensive lineman at Indiana State and graduated in 2004. Following his playing career, Stone worked on the video staff for the football team.
• He was a member of the Indianapolis Colts' video staff (2004-06), including the Super Bowl XLI Championship team. He also was the head video director for the Berlin Thunder of NFL Europe in 2006, followed by a one-year stint with the Frankfurt Galaxy.
• Stone was a video assistant with the Cleveland Browns in 2007-08 and rejoined the Colts' video staff in 2008-09. He returned to the college ranks in 2009 as a video assistant at Penn State.
• Stone oversees all video software and equipment in the Lasch football building. He supervises all of the video and computer needs for the Penn State football program as well as the filming and editing of all practices and games with the state-of-the-art XOS Thunder System. This technology allows the coaches and players to view any play or sequence at the click of a button from any computer, tablet or smart phone. Video is merged with key data, such as down and distance, to provide coaches and players with a complete analysis of every play. He also is responsible for the opponents game exchange via the internet.
• Stone is a member of the Collegiate Sports Video Association.
• A native of Indianapolis, Indiana, Stone lives in State College with his wife, Hannah, and son, Lincoln.