|Follow PSU Football:||Follow @PennStateFball|
Holleran named Deputy AD, Administration; Griffin and Petersen named Assistant ADs
• Griffin's primary responsibilities include the day-to-day management of the football program and its administrative staff, oversight of the football budget and handling all football contracts. In addition, he serves as the team's liaison to the athletic and university administration.
• Griffin served in a similar capacity with James Franklin at Vanderbilt for three years.
• He also worked with Franklin at Maryland, serving as the Director of Football Operations from 2008-10 where he was responsible for the daily management of the Maryland football program, including team travel, budget management, team housing, fundraising and special events.
• He served as Maryland's assistant recruiting coordinator in 2006-07. During that time, the Terps landed nine prep All-Americans and 31 others ranked among the nation's top 100 at their positions.
• Prior to joining the Terps, Griffin spent six years on the staff at Woodlawn High School in Baltimore. He started as a defensive backs coach in 2000 and was promoted in 2001 to assistant head coach/offensive coordinator. Griffin coached two prep All-Americans, as well as numerous all-state players at Woodlawn. The school won two Baltimore County titles and two Maryland 4A North Region titles during his tenure.
• A native of Baltimore, Griffin earned his degree in management from Coppin State University, where he was a four-year starter on the baseball team and was named to the MEAC All-Tournament team as a senior.
• Griffin and his wife, Carla, are the parents of two sons, Brandon and Joshua, and a daughter, Billie Grace. Brandon is an inside linebacker on the Morgan State University football team.