|Follow PSU Football:||Follow @PennStateFball|
Nittany Lions' class has the highest average star ranking since 2010
• Frank has helped the Nittany Lions secure Top 25 recruiting classes each of the last four years, including Top 15 classes in two of the last three seasons.
• Frank was a member of James Franklin’s Vanderbilt staff, serving as the Player Personnel Coordinator for three years.
• In his role at Vanderbilt, Frank oversaw the two highest ranked recruiting classes in Vanderbilt history (2012 ranked No. 29; 2013 ranked No. 19 nationally by Rivals.com).
• Frank was a member of the Vanderbilt staff from 2005-13, serving in several capacities, including defensive graduate assistant (2005-07), defensive quality control (2008), Assistant Recruiting Coordinator (2009), Assistant Director of Football Operations (2010) and Player Personnel Coordinator (2011-13).
• Before arriving at Vanderbilt, Frank worked four years for an engineering firm while also serving as an assistant football coach at Lincoln High School in Warren, Michigan.
• A native of Sterling Heights, Michigan, he played running back at Stevenson High School. He then went on to play defensive back and special teams at Princeton University.
• He earned a bachelor of science degree in engineering from Princeton in 2001 and a master’s in education from Vanderbilt in 2007.