|Follow PSU Men's Basketball:||Follow @PennStateMBB|
Tony Carr posts career-high 24 points
Penn State looks for third-consecutive Big Ten win when Hoosiers take court Wednesday
Lamar Stevens scored 20 points and Penn State beat Morgan State 96-55 on Wednesday night.
Banks posts a season-high 20 points, Samuel adds career-best 16
Check out the USATSI photo gallery from the men's basketball game against George Mason.
Photos from Penn State vs. No. 1 Duke at the Hall of Fame Tip Off
Photos from No. 22 Indiana @ Penn State on February 6, 2016.
The Nittany Lions topped the Northwestern Wildcats Saturday evening.
The Nittany Lions win on the road against Drexel, on December 19, 2015.
AS A SOPHOMORE (2015-16)
- Saw action in 31 games on the season, making 12 starts
- Missed Nebraska game (2/25) coming off a knee injury earlier in the week
- Averaged 3.8 points per game on the season
- Averaged 5.3 ppg and 4.3 rpg in 12 games as a starter
- Has seen action in 71 career games with 13 total starts
- Produced first field goal in seven games played in the Big Ten Tournament vs. Ohio State (3/10), finishing with 2 points
- Tallied 8 points at Iowa (2/3) and produced back-to-back games with mulitple blocks (2) for first time ... Had two blocks in three of the last seven games
- Grabbed career-high 10 rebounds vs. Wisconsin (1/21) to go with with 8 points
- Posted a Big Ten career-high 13 points vs. Michigan State (1/10), going 4-for-5 from the field and 5-for-7 from free-throw line
- Hit 4 of 5 from the field and 6 of 6 from the stripe against Canisius (12/10), finishing second on the team with 14 points; Production from the foul line resulted in career highs in both attempts and makes
- Made the most of his first start of this season against Radford (11/24), tallying a game and career-high 16 points on 7-11 shooting
AS A REDSHIRT FRESHMEN (2014-15)
- Saw action in 33 games on the season, making one start vs. Iowa (2/28/15)
- Averaged 1.5 points and 1.6 rebounds per games
- Recorded at least two blocks in each of the final two regular-season games of the season and the Big Ten Tournament opening-round game vs. Nebraska
- Tallied points in four of the last five games of the season
- Had three points in second-round action vs. Iowa in the Big Ten Tournament, converting on a dunk midway through second half and adding the and-one attempt
- Made his first career start against Iowa (2/28), tallying the opening field goal of the game as well as four rebounds and one block
- Recorded his first career 3-pointer on his first career attempt against Wisconsin (2/18) ... Also had four rebounds vs. the Badgers
- Had career game at Illinois (1/31/15), finishing with 10 points, four rebounds and a 2-2 showing from FT line
- Produced four points in seven minutes vs. Minnesota (1/28/15), tying career high
- Grabbed career-high five rebounds in career-high 22 minutes of play vs. Rutgers (1/24/15)
- Produced first Big Ten block at Indiana (1/13/15)
- Saw first career Big Ten action at Wisconsin (12/31/14), tallying personal-best tying 4 points on 2-2 shooting
AS A FRESHMAN (2013-14)
- Received a medical hardship waiver for the 2013-14 season and has four seasons of eligibility remaining
- Broke nose prior to the Dec. 14, 2013, Princeton game and was unable to compete for the remainder of the season because of various complications stemming from the injury
- Has added nearly 20 pounds of muscle to his frame and has worked tirelessly in the gym and weight room throughout the summer
- Altered several shots vs. Monmouth (11/26/13), tallying one block and coming up with a steal
- Has hit all four free-throw attempts on the season
- Played 19 minutes against Longwood (11/19/13), grabbing career-high six boards, including five on the defensive end ... Netted first two career free-throw attempts
- Saw first action of the season at Penn (11/16/13), playing 15 minutes in relief of Donovon Jack and Brandon Taylor who were in foul trouble ... Had a thunderous dunk vs. the Quakers for first career points
Earned second team Class AA Pennsylvania All-State honors in his senior season ... Posted 14.0 points, 8.9 rebounds and 2.6 blocks per game while shooting 51 percent in helping lead Germantown Academy (Fort Washington, Pa.), coached by Jim Fenerty, to a 23-5 record ... Led GA to PAISAA state championship with a victory over Kiski Prep hitting the game winning free throws ... Led GA to Inter-Ac League title ... Nominated for McDonald's All-America honors ... Scored 405 points and blocked 76 shots on the year ... Posted 22 points and 11 rebounds in second round of the Donofrio Classic ... Rated a three-star recruit by ESPN.com and 247Sports and the sixth-best recruit in Pennsylvania in the class of 2013 by ESPN.com ... Averaged 12 points and 14 rebounds a game in his junior season as he helped Germantown Academy to a 22-10 mark ... Played on WE R I AAU team.
Born May 20, 1995 in Philadelphia, Pa. to Les and Bobbi Moore ... Has one sister, Jessica.