|Follow PSU Men's Basketball:||Follow @PennStateMBB|
PSU will face Siena in the second round on Monday
Postgame Quotes: Penn State 69, Hampton 65
Penn State heads into finale with Big Ten tournament seeding on the line
Arrive early to honor fifth-year standout TIm Frazier, Zach Cooper
Penn State registers three consecutive Big Ten regular season wins for first time since 2009
Penn State @ Indiana (USATSI)
Woodwardrequested and was granted a transfer release in April 2014 after one season with the Nittany Lions.
AS A FRESHMAN (2013-14)
- Saw action in 31 games, making six starts
- Averaged 2.8 points with 15 total assists in 31 appearances
- As a starter in six games, averaged 4.7 ppg and 1.3 rpg ... Team is 4-2 when in starting lineup
- 23 of 30 field goals scored this season are from 3-point range ... Shot 40 percent from behind arc in Big Ten play
- Tied career high with three 3s in comeback win at Indiana (2/12/14), his parents' alma mater
- Had two first-half 3-pointers at Purdue (1/18/14) as Lions battled back from nine-point deficit
- Knocked down pair of 3s at Michigan (1/14/14), one in each half, and scrambled for career-high three rebounds
- Played just two minutes vs. Indiana (1/11/14), but came up with a layup just 16 seconds into his action to make it a one-point game with 10:23 to play
- Earned two assists vs. Ole Miss (11/30/13) for first multi-assist game of career
- Hit two 3s in back-to-back games, vs. Longwood (11/24/13) and Monmouth (11/26/13)
- Made his collegiate debut by entering the Wagner game (11/9/13) at the 11:23 mark in the first half and promptly draining a 3-pointer less than a minute later (10:37)
Finished his career as the all-time leading scorer at Edina HS posting 1,804 points...earned Associated Press Class AAAA first-team All-State honors and was a finalist for Minnesota Mr. Basketball honors...nominated for McDonald's All-American honors...led Edina to a 23-8 record and third place finish in the Minnesota state tournament in 2013...finished fourth in the state of Minnesota posting 695 points in his senior season and sixth averaging 26.7 ppg (according to MNbasketballhub.com)... posted 40 points and seven assists in a state tournament quarterfinal victory over Andover, hitting 13 of 16 shots in the first half...set Edina's single game scoring record with 46 points vs. St. Louis Park...scored 41 points vs. Minnetonka...logged 33 points vs. Central...rated a three-star recruit by Rivals and 247Sports...averaged 20.5 ppg as a junior... totaled 533 points in leading Edina to a 17-9 record and earned All-Metro second team selection by the Minneapolis Star Tribune...played for Minnesota Pump N'Run AAU team.
Born Nov. 30, 1994 ... Has one sister Haley.