|Follow PSU Men's Basketball:||Follow @PennStateMBB|
Nittany Lions face a tough home team in the surging Huskers
Frazier's seven assists move him past the 500 career assists mark with 503
Frazier and Newbill each registered double-doubles in the win
Frazier tallies 10 points in return, Woodward leads Penn State with 18
AS A JUNIOR (2013-14)
- Saw action in 20 game this season and 10 Big Ten contests, scoring on lone shot attempts vs. Marshall (12/7/13), Princeton (12/14/13) and Nebraska (2/20/14)
- Took the court in four of the last five regular-season games
- Tallied 12 total points and pulled down 19 rebounds
- Knocked back two free throws vs. Indiana (1/11/14), his first B1G points of the season
- Notched first basket of the season in season-high 11 minutes against Monmouth (11/26/13)
- Played 10 minutes at Penn (11/16/13) with a career-high three defensive rebounds
- Earned a scholarship for the 2013-14 season after two seasons with the program as a walk-on
AS A SOPHOMORE (2012-13)
- Work ethic and attitude paid off with quality first half minutes during Big Ten play
- Played in 12 games on the season, 11 in Big Ten play, and saw action in seven of the Lions' last nine games
- Scored in two games
- Played first half minutes in six games
- Saw the first significant action of his career playing 17 minutes while posting career highs of six points and eight rebounds at Nebraska (2/9), his first points and rebounds in a Penn State uniform
- Played eight minutes vs. Iowa (2/14) scoring one point
AS A REDSHIRT FRESHMAN (2011-12)
- Saw limited action in six games but continued to be a hard working and positive presence in practice.
- His size, rebounding and ability to shoot from the perimeter continued to be valuable assets for the scout team
AS A FRESHMAN (2010-11)
- Hit the weight room hard and added nearly 30 pounds of muscle to his frame during a redshirt season in which be proved to be a valuable player on the scout team and presence in the paint.
Wisniewski averaged 7.9 points, 4.5 rebounds and 2.0 blocks per game in his senior season at Bishop Foley Catholic as the team went 11-14 ... A two-year varsity starter and senior year captain ... Posted a school-record 64 blocks ... Helped lead team to 2009 and 2010 district titles ... Lettered in soccer in four seasons helping lead team to Catholic League championships in 2009 and 2010.
Son of Ann and Stan Wisniewski ... Born August 29, 1992 in Warren, Mich. ... Four-year Honor Roll student in high school who posted a cumulative grade-point average of 3.9 ... An industrial engineering major.