2015 Penn State Track and Field
Entering Penn State Indoor Meets:
Penn State hosts some of the most highly competitive meets on the East Coast during the indoor season. All events are by INVITATION ONLY and we may not be able to accommodate all requests for entry. Please contact Ryan Foster via email at firstname.lastname@example.org; or call 814-863-2120 to discuss possible entry.
** Intent to Compete Form
2015 Indoor Schedule and Meet Information
ASHENFELTER III INDOOR TRACK FACILITY RECORDS
PENN STATE RELAYS || JANUARY 10, 2015 || MEET INFORMATION ||
• Season Opener - Includes several off events, as well as most NCAA standard events.
• NCAA Standard Events Contested (60, 200, Mile, 3000, 4x400, DMR + All Standard Field Events)
• Non-Standard Events Contested (500, 1000, 4x200, 4x800, 4xMile)
NITTANY LION CHALLENGE || JANUARY 17, 2015 || MEET INFORMATION ||
• 4-5 Teams MAXIMUM.
• All NCAA Events Contested (No 5K) **
• Non-Standard Events Contested (600, 1000) **
PENN STATE NATIONAL || JANUARY 30-31, 2015 || MEET INFORMATION ||
• Approximately 30 Entries by Per Event ACCEPTED.
• Pentathlon/Heptathlon Contested (Field Size ~ 12)
• All NCAA Standard Events Contested. **
• Non-Standard Events Contested (500) **
SYKES & SABOCK CHALLENGE CUP || FEBRUARY 6-7, 2015 || MEET INFORMATION ||
• Team Scored Competition; 5-6 Teams MAXIMUM!
• Minimum 14 Per Gender; Maximum 4 Per Event
• All NCAA Standard Events Contested **
• Non-Standard Events Contested (600m, 2000m Indoor Steeplechase) **
** Offered Events Tentative (Subject to Change)
To discuss possible entry, or to obtain further information, please contact Assistant Coach Ryan Foster at email@example.com.