To become a member of the 2018 SNLC click HERE or call (814)-865-9462.
Please note: a Student Nittany Lion Club membership donation is non-refundable.
Your $35 Annual Membership benefits include the following:
Penn State students can take part in the Penn State athletic tradition by joining the Student Nittany Lion Club (SNLC).
Important Information to Know
- 5 NLC points per year! ($250 value)
- Priority ticketing opportunity for post season Bowl games - membership does NOT guarantee a ticket
- Priority ticketing opportunity for away games - membership does NOT guarantee a ticket
- Exclusive Apparel, Events and More
- Begin making a real impact on Penn State Athletics
STUDENT LEADERSHIP OPPORTUNITY
- SNLC membership DOES NOT guarantee a ticket for away and bowl game pre-sales or public student sales
- A limited number of tickets will be made available for SNLC pre-sales
- Tickets purchased during away game SNLC pre-sales will be available for pick up the Tuesday of game week beginning at 10a.m. at the Athletic Ticket Office at the Bryce Jordan Center. Please see the below chart for more information. *Please note the modified schedule for the Maryland game due to Thanksgiving break.*
- Tickets MUST be picked up by the Thursday of game week by 4:30p.m. Tickets not picked up by 4:30p.m. will be forfeited by the student as tickets will NOT be sent to will call at the visiting team's stadium and no refund will be given. A valid PSU student ID is required for pick up. Only the student who purchased the ticket will be eligible to pick up the ticket - no exceptions will be made. Students wishing to sit together must pick up their tickets at the same time.
- If a student is unsuccessful in purchasing a ticket during an SNLC pre-sale, they will have an opportunity to purchase during the online public student sale.
- Students who successfully purchase a ticket during a pre-sale will NOT be eligible to purchase a ticket during an online public student sale. There is a one ticket limit for all students.
Are you passionate about Penn State athletics? Looking for leadership experience and a fun team environment? Apply to be on the Student Nittany Lion Club Executive board!
We are in the process of revamping the SNLC, and could use your help to make the student experience in the SNLC an even more enjoyable one. Below is our mission statement and brief descriptions of the roles we are looking to fill. If you are interested in applying click here. Deadline to submit your application is Wednesday, January 31st.
The mission of the Nittany Lion Club is to provide annual scholarship support to Penn State University student-athletes and to develop private support for capital projects, endowments and other needs as prioritized by Penn State Intercollegiate Athletics.
The SNLC's role in this mission is to educate current students on the philanthropic impact they can have on the sports teams they love to cheer on, while creating fun and memorable experiences.
- Vice-President: Instrumental in operational responsibilities of the club. Assists the President with club oversight and execution of delegated work to other members.
- Secretary: Assist the President and VP with agenda for meetings, and records the minutes of the meetings. Oversees internal communication of the executive board.
- Communication/Outreach Chair: Handles external communication to members and student body. Manage Social Media. Work with other student orgs, university entities and officials to promote SNLC awareness, and make sure we capitalize on other opportunities on campus.
- Events Chair: Work with communication/outreach to plan recruitment events. Oversight of preparing promotions and events, such as tailgates, pizza parties, school kickoff and sport viewing events.