Nittany Lion Club
How can I get tickets?
Nittany Lion Club membership:
Annual Nittany Lion Club membership is required to purchase season basketball tickets/parking and have the priority to purchase single tickets (See below for single game ticket priority information).
Also, NLC members as various levels may qualify for preferred or reserved parking.
NLC Priority Point System for basketball tickets and parking:
Nittany Lion Club members are given first priority in purchasing available basketball tickets based on their NLC point total. Seat selection for new or renewing donors takes place each spring. The order in which you choose a seat location is based on NLC point total.
Points are assigned as follows:
- 1 point for each $50 contributed since becoming a member
- 2 points for each year of membership
- 10 points for Penn State Alumni status (maximum of 10 points per membership)
- 20 points for lifetime members of the Penn State Alumni Association (one time only)
- 10 points for former Penn State varsity athletes at the University Park Campus (one time only)