|Follow PSU Athletics:||Follow @GoPSUsports1|
Mark T. Wharton
- Joined the staff in July 2013.
- Oversees all aspects of Athletic Development, Club seats, Suites and the All-Sports Museum for Penn State.
- Prior to joining Penn State Athletics, Mark was the Assistant Athletic Director/Executive Director of the East Carolina University (ECU) Educational Foundation (Pirate Club) from 2006-13.
- From 2004 to 2006 Mark was the Associate Athletic Director - Development at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas.
- From 2003 he was the Associate Athletic Director at the University of North Carolina Asheville.
- From 2000 to 2003 he was the Director of Athletic Development at James Madison University.
- From 1996 to 2000 he was the Assistant Director of the ECU Educational Foundation (Pirate Club).
- Mark received his undergraduate from East Carolina University in 1993 and a graduate degree from the University of Tennessee, Knoxville in 1995.
- Mark is married Angela Riggins Wharton and they reside in State College. They have four children, Hannah, Taylor, Thomas and Allison.