|HOME | VISITOR INFO | EXHIBITIONS | EVENTS | CALENDAR | EDUCATION | VOLUNTEER | FRIENDS | DONATE | CONTACT US|
Tour the Museum
The All-Sports Museum offers guided tours. Guided tours are available for any school, university, and community group. The suggested donation is $5 Adults and $3 students, children, seniors and groups of 10 or more. School group tours are free of charge.
If you are interested in visiting the museum, contact the Programming and Education Coordinator, Aimee Brown-Shadduck directly at 814-863-5689 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We request that all tours be reserved at least 2 weeks in advance.
- Tour hours are 10 a.m.-4 p.m. Tuesday through Saturday, 12 p.m.-4 p.m. Sunday.
- Guided tours are available Tuesday through Sunday, with limited tour availabilities for Saturdays and Sundays.
- Our Docent ratio is no more than 25-1, which includes chaperones. Please have your groups separated prior to entering the Museum. Due to the layout of the Museum, we are not able to accommodate groups larger than 100 people at one time.
- Gallery tours take approximately 45 minutes to 1 hour. Stadium views must be scheduled in addition to the tour, and take approximately 15-20 minutes.
- Please let us know upon reservation of your tour if you have students or visitors that require accommodations due to a disability.
The Museum has a small metered parking lot across the street from the entrance that is available for visitor use. Bus parking is available along Curtain Road.
Tours at the All-Sports Museum
The All-Sports Museum houses 16 varsity sports and 3 former varsity sports (31 if you count men and women's sports separately). A highlights tour gives visitors a chance to have an in-depth look at 3-4 sports of their interest.
Outdoor Floor Sports:
|Track & Field||Cross Country||Tennis||Golf||Baseball Softball||Lacrosse||Field Hockey||Soccer||Football|
The Museum is able to offer specialized tours for groups such Boy/Girl Scouts. We frequently are able to accommodate the special interests of your group, curriculum, or specific interests. Please contact the Museum a month in advance to discuss your interests/needs and we can structure a specialized tour accordingly.
The Penn State All-Sports Museum does not offer private Beaver Stadium or Blue Bus tours.
- Top Videos
No. 3 Women's Volleyball Travels to Illinois, Northwestern
10/08/2015 | @PennStateVBALL
Women's Hockey Heads to Boston for Weekend Series
10/08/2015 | @PennStateWHKY
Ten Years Later: Remembering an Epic Night in Beaver Stadium
10/08/2015 | @PennStateFball
VIDEO: James Franklin Practice Update - Indiana Week
10/07/2015 | @PennStateFball
Nittany Lion Wrestling Slates Season Kickoff Event for Oct. 23
10/08/2015 | @PennStateWREST
BLOG: Between the Post: Meet the Goalies of Penn State Men’s Soccer
10/08/2015 | @PennStateMSOC
Field Hockey to Host No. 8 Maryland Friday at 4 P.M.
10/07/2015 | @PennStateFH
BLOG: Elizabeth Ball’s Steady Presence Fueling Lions’ Defensive Prowess
10/08/2015 | @PennStateWSOC