|HOME | VISITOR INFO | EXHIBITIONS | EVENTS | CALENDAR | EDUCATION | VOLUNTEER | FRIENDS | DONATE | CONTACT US|
Tour the Museum
The All-Sports Museum offers guided tours. Guided tours are available for any school, university, and community group. The suggested donation is $5 Adults and $3 students, children, seniors and groups of 10 or more. School group tours are free of charge.
If you are interested in visiting the museum, contact the Programming and Education Coordinator, Aimee Brown-Shadduck directly at 814-863-5689 or via email email@example.com.
- We request that all tours be reserved at least 2 weeks in advance.
- Tour hours are 10 a.m.-4 p.m. Tuesday through Saturday, 12 p.m.-4 p.m. Sunday.
- Guided tours are available Tuesday through Sunday, with limited tour availabilities for Saturdays and Sundays.
- Our Docent ratio is no more than 25-1, which includes chaperones. Please have your groups separated prior to entering the Museum. Due to the layout of the Museum, we are not able to accommodate groups larger than 100 people at one time.
- Gallery tours take approximately 45 minutes to 1 hour. Stadium views must be scheduled in addition to the tour, and take approximately 15-20 minutes.
- Please let us know upon reservation of your tour if you have students or visitors that require accommodations due to a disability.
The Museum has a small metered parking lot across the street from the entrance that is available for visitor use. Bus parking is available along Curtain Road.
Tours at the All-Sports Museum
The All-Sports Museum houses 16 varsity sports and 3 former varsity sports (31 if you count men and women's sports separately). A highlights tour gives visitors a chance to have an in-depth look at 3-4 sports of their interest.
Outdoor Floor Sports:
|Track & Field||Cross Country||Tennis||Golf||Baseball Softball||Lacrosse||Field Hockey||Soccer||Football|
The Museum is able to offer specialized tours for groups such Boy/Girl Scouts. We frequently are able to accommodate the special interests of your group, curriculum, or specific interests. Please contact the Museum a month in advance to discuss your interests/needs and we can structure a specialized tour accordingly.
The Penn State All-Sports Museum does not offer private Beaver Stadium or Blue Bus tours.
- Top Videos
No. 11 Nittany Lions Unable to Rally Past No. 3 UNC in 12-11 National Semifinal Loss
05/27/2016 | @PennStateWLAX
Molinaro Named Penn State Assistant Women's Gymnastics Coach
05/27/2016 | @PennStateWGYM
Mark Pavlik Receives Donald Shondell All-Time Great Coach Award - Contemporary Division
05/26/2016 | @PennStateMVBALL
Kenney Qualifies for Eugene, Two Nittany Lions Advance to Quarterfinals
05/26/2016 | @PennStateTFXC
Seventeen Years Later: Penn State Returns to the Semifinals
05/26/2016 | @PennStateWLAX
Boston College Named as Women's Basketball Foe in ACC/Big Ten Challenge
05/25/2016 | @PennStateWBB
No. 11 Nittany Lions Prepped for NCAA Semifinal vs. No. 3 UNC
05/25/2016 | @PennStateWLAX
Basinger to Join U.S. U-23 WNT for Nordic Tournament
05/26/2016 | @PennStateWSOC