|HOME | VISITOR INFO | EXHIBITIONS | EVENTS | CALENDAR | EDUCATION | VOLUNTEER | FRIENDS | DONATE | CONTACT US|
Support The Museum
Preserving the Past
The Penn State All-Sports Museum relies on the support of its donors and members to fulfill its mission of honoring and preserving the proud legacy of the men and women who have built one of the nation's great intercollegiate athletic programs. As such, your financial gift aids the Museum in:
- Collecting artifacts, photographs, works of art, programs, and other items that are significant to the history of Penn State Intercollegiate Athletics.
- Preserving and documenting the Museum's extensive collections for the education and enjoyment of future generations.
- Creating interactive exhibits that tell the unique story of Penn State's athletic past and relate the University's dedication to a philosophy of combining excellence in the classroom with success in competition.
- Educating adults and children through innovative programming that addresses topics ranging from sports as a force for societal change to using sports as a vehicle for addressing reading, math, and science.
Donating to the Collection
The Penn State All-Sports Museum is an actively collecting institution and accepts donations from the general public. Those who have an item that they wish to share with Penn Staters present and future are encouraged to contact the Museum. All objects submitted for acquisition are reviewed by members of the Museum's Collections Committee, which is charged with accepting only those items of historic significance which support the Museum's education and exhibit programs. Only after this group gives its approval are submitted objects accepted for the collection.
To assist the Collections Committee in assessing potential donations, the Museum asks that the following be submitted:
- Donor's Name, Address, Phone Number, & Email
- A photograph of the item
- A brief description of the piece, including dimensions
- All available information regarding the item's age and origin
Penn State All-Sports Museum
1 Beaver Stadium
University Park, PA 16802
- Top Videos
Penn State Shuts Out Maryland, 1-0
10/08/2015 | @PennStateWSOC
Underclassmen Fencers Seal Quarterfinal Finish on Day One of North American Cup
No. 21 Penn State in First after Day One at Bank of Tennessee
10/09/2015 | @PennStateMGOLF
No. 3 Women's Volleyball Travels to Illinois, Northwestern
10/08/2015 | @PennStateVBALL
Students Can Purchase Ohio State Tickets Monday
10/08/2015 | @PennStateFball
Field Hockey to Host No. 8 Maryland Friday at 4 P.M.
10/07/2015 | @PennStateFH
Three Penn State Men's Volleyball Alums Qualify for the 2016 Olympics
10/09/2015 | @PennStateMVBALL
No. 21 Nittany Lions Begin Bank of Tennesse Intercollegiate Action Friday
10/08/2015 | @PennStateMGOLF