Please visit the link above to inquire about memberships and hours of operation for our weight room.
To provide Penn State students, faculty and staff with a clean, friendly environment to meet all your athletic needs as well as provide Sporting events and special activities to the surrounding community.
- Monday thru Friday 6:30 a.m. - 10 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Rec Hall will be closed for all Recreation during HOME football game Saturday's. The Hepper Fitness Center will remain open however.
- Recreation hours will also be subject to change during Varsity sporting events at Rec Hall. Recreation use will stop one hour prior to event start time.
- Call 865-FITT for hours or go to psu.edu website for further information
The gymnasiums in Rec Hall are to be used for Volleyball and Basketball play. All other activities must be approved by building management.
Q- Do you provide lockers while working out?
A - We do provide lockers and towels for PSU Faculty and Staff for an annual fee (information can be obtained in Room 202 from Meghan) The weight room downstairs in Rec Hall does provide free locker storage ONLY while you workout.
Q- Do I need tickets for Rec Hall events? Where do I get them?
A - Students get into the events for free with a PSU ID. Others will have to contact the sports ticket office at 865-5555 for further information.
Q- Do you have open times for basketball?
A - Check weekly closure schedules posted within the facility.
Q- How do I get a fitness membership?
A - Visit the Rec Hall home page and click on the State-of-the-art facility to receive this information
Rec Hall is located along Atherton St. across from the golf course.
Event Parking Nittany parking deck offers close and easily accessible parking for Rec Hall events as does RED A parking lot located off of Atherton St. below the golf course.
Job Opening: Desk Attendant/Set-Up CrewPlease contact Megan Altig (email@example.com) in room 202 Rec Hall for further information: 814-863-5963
144 Rec Hall
Monday thru Friday 6:30 a.m. - 10 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.