|Sport:Track & Field|
|Address: Multi-Sport Indoor Facility, University Dr, State College, PA 16801|
|University Bag Policy|
Quick Facts On The Indoor Track Building
- Hoffman-Popovich of Boalsburg and NBBJ of Columbus, Ohio designed the Multi-Sport Facilty & Horace Ashenfelter III Indoor Track.
- The venue allows the Nittany and Lady Lions to train and compete in a building that is among the most versatile in the nation.
- The building has all the features of a world-class facility, including six 42-inch lanes with hydraulically banked turns and eight 48-inch sprint lanes down the middle.
- The jumpers use dual long/triple jump runways and there are two pole vault runways.
- All running lanes and runways have a polyurethane surface.
- Permanent seating for 800 can be expanded because, at one end of the building, the structure extends beyond the track. This area has an artificial grass surface which allows for the training of field events and serves as an additional spectator seating area during competitions.
- Top Videos
No. 7 Nittany Lions Hit the Road to Face Harvard, Sacred Heart
02/11/2016 | @PennStateMVBALL
Men's Gymnastics Kicks Off Four-Meet Road Swing at OSU
02/11/2016 | @PennStateMGYM
Women's Gymnastics Travels to No. 23 Ohio State
02/11/2016 | @PennStateWGYM
Softball to Open 2016 at the "Kick-Off" Classic
02/10/2016 | @PennStateSB
Men's Soccer Announces Spring Schedule
02/11/2016 | @PennStateMSOC
Ament Earns Big Ten Freshman of the Week Honors
02/10/2016 | @PennStateMLAX
Women's Lacrosse Season Opener Moved to Friday
02/09/2016 | @PennStateWLAX
Fencers Head to Junior Olympics, Epee World Cup This Weekend