|Camp Information & Fees|
|Location & Housing|
|Enrollment and Refund Policies|
Rugby Camp, July 25-28The Penn State Rugby Camp is designed for students in grades 8-12 and accommodates skill levels from beginner to elite. This camp introduces players to a high performance lifestyle and will develop rugby skills in a positive environment. Instruction will be geared toward increasing skill execution in game situations and developing mental skills to be a better rugby player and teammate.
- Interaction with a number of current and former USA National Team players and coaches
- Individual skill assessment and development (Catch, pass, tackle, contact skills)
- Positional skill assessment and development (Kicking, lineout throws, scrum-half passing, etc.)
- Individual player evaluation, feedback and film
- High performance lifestyle (Strength and conditioning, nutrition, mental skills)
- Trainers on duty 24 hours
Who: Grades 8 and up, boys & girls [High school graduates are also eligible to enroll.]
$550 resident (includes instruction, housing, meals, a camp shirt)
$475 commuter (includes instruction, all meals, a camp shirt, no housing)
*** Note: Active charges a fee on all camp registrations and transactions.
Resident Camper Fee: $550 plus Transaction Fee $25 = $575 total fee
Commuter Camper Fee: $475 plus Transaction Fee $20 = $495 total fee
Early Bird Registration Fee:
$500 resident (includes instruction, housing, meals, camp shirt)
Total Fee: $500 plus Transaction Fee $20 = $520 total fee
Meals: Dinner on the first day to breakfast on the last day
Penn State Sport Camps
University Park, PA 16802
In accordance with NCAA guidelines, all Penn State University Sport Camps and Clinics are open to any and all entrants, limited only by specified number, age, grade level and/or gender of its participants.