|About the Camps & Clinics|
|Location & Housing|
|Enrollment and Refund Policies|
Who Should Attend
The Penn State Rugby Camp is open to students entering grades eight through twelve next fall. High school graduates are also eligible to enroll.
Rugby Camp, June 23-25The Penn State Rugby Camp is designed for students in grades 8-12 and accommodates skill levels from beginner to elite. This camp introduces players to a high performance lifestyle and will develop rugby skills in a positive environment. Instruction will be geared toward increasing skill execution in game situations and developing mental skills to be a better rugby player and teammate.
- Interaction with a number of current and former USA National Team players and coaches
- Individual skill assessment and development (Catch, pass, tackle, contact skills)
- Positional skill assessment and development (Kicking, lineout throws, scrum-half passing, etc.)
- Individual player evaluation, feedback and film
- High performance lifestyle (Strength and conditioning, nutrition, mental skills)
- Trainers on duty 24 hours
Who: Grades 8-12
$449 resident (includes instruction, housing, meals, camp shirt)
$399 commuter (includes instruction, all meals, camp shirt)
Early Bird Registration Fee:
$399 resident (includes instruction, housing, meals, camp shirt)
Meals: Lunch on the first day to lunch on the last day
Penn State Sport Camps
Amy Gardner House
University Park, PA 16802
In accordance with NCAA guidelines, all Penn State University Sport Camps and Clinics are open to any and all entrants, limited only by specified number, age, grade level and/or gender of its participants.